Frequent Urination At Night
Frequent urination at night can cause sleep apnea. It’s such an annoying thing, for you and your wife/girlfriend as well. Check out some symptoms below and discover the causes!
1. Sleep apnea symptoms in men
- Your throat is dry or sore in the morning when you wake up
- You snore loudly
- You feel sleepy and not very energetic during the day
- You have headaches in the morning
- You tend to forget things easily, your mood is changing constantly, and your interest in sex is low.
2. Causes of insomnia men
- Diet: The habit of drinking more water, eating soup in the evening; drinking beer, coffee or tea in the evening.
- Usage of certain medications such as antihypertensives.
- Psychological factors such as anxiety, stress, insomnia. Common causes expression in young people with stress, anxiety, insomnia, urinary frequency in day and night.
- Prostatic enlargement in men: It caused urinating difficulty, weak urine rays and compress the bladder, which reduces the volume of the bladder, so the patient will urinate more often.
- Prostate enlargement is common in the over 50s with frequent urination symptoms. If there is blood in the urine, you need to see a doctor immediately. Men who are over 60 need annual blood tests to screen for prostate cancer.