Healthy Snack: Watermelon and its benefits
Watermelon, this fruit is composed of 92 percent water but even that fact it still manages to provide a wealth of important nutrients and health benefits for men — and all for a minimal amount of calories. The remaining 8 percent of its composition has the highest concentration of lycopene found in any fresh fruit or vegetable and that is the mean reason why it is really good fruit for men.
Lycopene has known antioxidant qualities to keep the skin, heart, and prostate healthy. Also, Lycopene found in the red colorings in fruit and vegetables helps prevent damage to DNA in cells, which is one of the most important factors to the development of cancer. Lycopene also slows down the growth of human cancer cells.